- To gain an understanding of how the world works through hands-on activities.
- To sharpen children’s listening and focusing skills.
- To increase language skills and facilitate better communication.
- To introduce comprehensive, basic math skills.
- To promote a love of reading and interest in books.
- To increase each child’s physical skill, dexterity, and coordination through large and small muscle activities.
Life Skills Goals
- To teach children the knowledge that God created and loves them.
- To cultivate a desire to explore the wonder of the world God created.
- To nurture healthy character qualities such as thankfulness, kindness, respect for others and self-control.
- To practice and develop positive social interaction with peers and trustworthy adults.